Down time
Andrew Alexander
2007-07-17 16:26:16 UTC
Hey K-Guide (Dan) if your out there. Future World has been down for a
week, the CNet site isn't working either, and worst of all your email is
down. SOS SOS SOS

Drew
--
--------------------------
Window of Illusion Web Site - http://www.woibbs.org
Window of Illusion BBS - telnet://woibbs.org
Milt
wow, that can't be good.
Dan F
2007-07-20 14:28:20 UTC
Post by Andrew Alexander
Hey K-Guide (Dan) if your out there. Future World has been down for a
week, the CNet site isn't working either, and worst of all your email is
down. SOS SOS SOS
Drew
--
--------------------------
Window of Illusion Web Site -http://www.woibbs.org
Window of Illusion BBS - telnet://woibbs.org
We had a MAJOR network issues that forced us to take drastic measures
all at once. I will be placing CNet's web-site backonlin this
weekend, as well as Future World II.

I will post more about what happend once FW2 is back up.
Andrew Alexander
2007-07-20 17:43:32 UTC
Post by Dan F
We had a MAJOR network issues that forced us to take drastic measures
all at once. I will be placing CNet's web-site backonlin this
weekend, as well as Future World II.
I will post more about what happend once FW2 is back up.
HE LIVES!!! You got some people looking to buy or already have purchase
CNet and are waiting on some numbers. Please try and get to them as soon
as you can. =D

Drew
--