Subject: New BBS in town - Future World II
D***@StormsEdge.com
2005-12-20 08:35:57 UTC
On Friday - December 23 at 10:00pm, I will be putting a BBS online.
Here you will be able to find out what has been going on with my
project to break CNet/Pro from it deadlock situation it has been in for
a long time.

Hope to see you online.

Dan
Ryan P.
Stupidly obvious question... will it be a CNet/Pro BBS?
D***@StormsEdge.com
2005-12-22 12:42:23 UTC
Yes, it will be Running CNet/Pro BBS and you will be able to telnet to
the system at the following address:

fw2.cnetbbs.net or fwii.cnetbbs.net

Remeber doors are not open till Friday - December 23, 2005 @ 10:00pm
(CST).