C-Net Pfile. CallSysOp
SysOp
2006-08-29 22:34:50 UTC
Hey guys,

I'm trying to find an old Pfile Call SysOp, it's written by Demon
Master.

If anyone has this Pfile please post it.

Thanks
MobbyG

Thanks
Ryan P.
2006-09-02 14:21:35 UTC
Post by MobbyG
Did you try Aminet?
Or one of the old Aminet CDs?
Post by SysOp
Hey guys,
I'm trying to find an old Pfile Call SysOp, it's written by Demon
Master.
If anyone has this Pfile please post it.
Thanks
Now that you mention it, I think I refcall seeing it on one of those
CD's... I'll check them out when I get home.
ElectroPigT
2006-09-02 20:20:33 UTC
Post by Ryan P.
Post by MobbyG
Did you try Aminet?
Or one of the old Aminet CDs?
Post by SysOp
Hey guys,
I'm trying to find an old Pfile Call SysOp, it's written by Demon
Master.
If anyone has this Pfile please post it.
Thanks
Now that you mention it, I think I refcall seeing it on one of those
CD's... I'll check them out when I get home.
I'm going through the ones that I've found lying about, but I haven't had
any luck as yet.

Does anyone know approximately what time period it was released in?
That'd help us narrow our search through the older CD's, if nothing else...
MobbyG
2006-09-05 19:35:41 UTC
Use the oldest CD you have, it should have a comprehensive list of ALL the
Aminet Collection CDs.

At least mine did
Post by ElectroPigT
Post by Ryan P.
Post by MobbyG
Did you try Aminet?
Or one of the old Aminet CDs?
ElectroPigT
2006-09-05 20:55:00 UTC
Post by MobbyG
Use the oldest CD you have, it should have a comprehensive list of ALL the
Aminet Collection CDs.
At least mine did
Well, I didn't start collecting until Set 1, so if what he's looking for
came before those, it may have already been weeded through the other 4
discs...but I'm assuming it came after set 1 (which was dated January 1995)
so at least we've got an earliest-year starting point, "if" that
assumption's right.
Post by MobbyG
Post by ElectroPigT
Post by Ryan P.