CNET Source
Christophe Prevotaux
2017-05-18 13:40:17 UTC

So since it has been many years. I guess I would ask again.

How about making CNET open source and how about uploading the code on
Aminet ?
Ryan P.
2017-05-21 02:35:32 UTC
Post by Christophe Prevotaux
Hi,
So since it has been many years. I guess I would ask again.
How about making CNET open source and how about uploading the code on
Aminet ?
I think its officially in purgatory... The current owner hasn't been
heard from in years.

I was always a CNet fanboy... But I don't really know what could be
done with the code anymore that would be remotely useful, other than as
an engine to play pfiles?
Necromaster
2017-05-20 22:03:21 UTC
On 05/20/17, Ryan P. said the following...

RP> On 5/18/2017 8:40 AM, Christophe Prevotaux wrote:
RP> > Hi,
RP> >
RP> > So since it has been many years. I guess I would ask again.
RP> >
RP> > How about making CNET open source and how about uploading the code on
RP> > Aminet ?
RP>
RP> I think its officially in purgatory... The current owner hasn't been
RP> heard from in years.
RP>
RP> I was always a CNet fanboy... But I don't really know what could be
RP> done with the code anymore that would be remotely useful, other than as
RP> an engine to play pfiles?
RP>
RP> --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
RP> * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)

I emailed the current owner several times but I gave up since I get no
response.
Christophe Prevotaux
2017-05-30 13:24:45 UTC
On Sun, 21 May 2017 10:03:21 +1200, Necromaster shaped the electrons to
Post by Necromaster
On 05/20/17, Ryan P. said the following...
RP> > Hi,
RP> >
RP> > So since it has been many years. I guess I would ask again.
RP> >
RP> > How about making CNET open source and how about uploading the
code on RP> > Aminet ?

RP> I think its officially in purgatory... The current owner hasn't
been RP> heard from in years.

RP> I was always a CNet fanboy... But I don't really know what could
be RP> done with the code anymore that would be remotely useful, other
than as RP> an engine to play pfiles?

RP> --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05 RP> * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway
(21:1/5)
I emailed the current owner several times but I gave up since I get no
response.
I guess he will take it to the grave !