amiga
l***@yahoo.com
2007-05-24 19:08:36 UTC
Please upload Amiga Forever
Dan F
2007-05-24 22:13:17 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Please upload Amiga Forever
Amiga Forever is a comercial product and therefor, can not be uploaded
to the net for download. You can obtain the software at www.amigaforever.com

Dan
MobbyG
2007-05-25 01:48:15 UTC
Please go to a warez group and beg for it. Or better yet, go buy it!
Andrew Alexander
2007-05-31 05:47:26 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Please upload Amiga Forever
Why would you want it? WinUAE is free and by far a much better product.

Drew
--
--------------------------
Window of Illusion Web Site - http://www.woibbs.org
Window of Illusion BBS - telnet://woibbs.org
Ryan P.
2007-06-01 02:31:38 UTC
Post by Andrew Alexander
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Please upload Amiga Forever
Why would you want it? WinUAE is free and by far a much better product.
Drew
Except that in THEORY, if you get WinUAE for free, then you don't have
a working emulator since you wouldn't have any legal ROM images. ;)

And actually, I like the extras that come with Amiga Forever. But
then, I tend to be lazy when it comes to configuring things!
Andrew Alexander

Ryan P.
2007-06-01 19:32:29 UTC
Post by Andrew Alexander
Oh yeah... right, right... the ROM I keep forgetting.
lol

In all seriousness, where I get the ROMs from is the least of my
worries. There are actually some nice-ish programs and games that come
with Amiga Forever that make it worth the $30 I paid for it.
deejay
Robert Wolfe
2018-12-17 01:59:18 UTC
Post by Andrew Alexander
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Please upload Amiga Forever
Why would you want it? WinUAE is free and by far a much better product.
Drew
Except that in THEORY, if you get WinUAE for free, then you don't have a
working emulator since you wouldn't have any legal ROM images. ;)
And actually, I like the extras that come with Amiga Forever. But then, I
tend to be lazy when it comes to configuring things!
Which is EXACTLY the reason I purchased a copy :)

Robert Wolfe
2018-12-17 01:58:07 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Please upload Amiga Forever
As someone who paid good money for this, let's say we don't.