Hello...
Ryan P
2008-07-18 13:49:36 UTC
Not a peep since Alex's post at the beginning of last month.

Anything fun going on?
milt
2008-07-18 14:40:36 UTC
Post by Ryan P
Not a peep since Alex's post at the beginning of last month.
Anything fun going on?
Nope, not anything for months. I think its dead.
Alex Dread
2008-07-18 21:06:02 UTC
*crickets*
Ryan P
2008-07-22 18:31:17 UTC
Post by Alex Dread
Post by milt
Nope, not anything for months. I think its dead.
*crickets*
*coyote*
Ryan P
2008-07-22 18:34:50 UTC
Post by milt
Post by Ryan P
Not a peep since Alex's post at the beginning of last month.
Anything fun going on?
Nope, not anything for months. I think its dead.
Fellow Roadrunner user, I see?
milt
2008-07-22 18:45:01 UTC
Post by Ryan P
Post by milt
Post by Ryan P
Not a peep since Alex's post at the beginning of last month.
Anything fun going on?
Nope, not anything for months. I think its dead.
Fellow Roadrunner user, I see?
How did you guess? Gotta love it, increase the rates, decrease the
service...
Ryan P
2008-07-25 20:14:13 UTC
Post by milt
Post by Ryan P
Fellow Roadrunner user, I see?
How did you guess? Gotta love it, increase the rates, decrease the
service...
.
.
I wish I trusted AT&T more... I would switch my internet from
Roadrunner to U-Verse and in theory save $10 and have more consistant
rates... I just hate the idea of being forced to use AT&T's wireless
router instead of my own. I'm a control freak.

How do you like Teranews so far? $3.95 lifetime text isn't so bad, I
suppose. I've never come anywhere close to the 50MB limit.

Sometimes posts take a while to show up.. other times they show up
instantly. {sigh} Just now slow enough to justify $10/month. :)