Maintenance?
Tom
2005-04-10 21:43:37 UTC
After looking at the manual I figured out how to run amaint, count and
pointers from the RUN command in CNet. But in the cron configuration I
could not get them to run after several attempts. Can someone suggest
which things I should run and how to set them up?

Thanks,

Tom
d***@propg.com
2005-04-10 23:00:31 UTC
Post by Tom
which things I should run and how to set them up?
To set up the required maint files for CNet you can use the following
settings:

ID: AutoMaint
Ports: 0
Execute Date: dd-mmm-yy hh:mm (i.e 10-Apr-05 23:00)
Valid Minutes: 00:01
Event Type: RunCNetC
Invoke: Immediate-NoDump
Unload Port: Ignore
Command: CNet:doors/amaint
Repeat Every: 1 days 0 hours 0 minutes
Only Execute On: Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat

ID: Count
Ports: 0
Execute Date: dd-mmm-yy hh:mm (i.e 10-Apr-05 23:05)
Valid Minutes: 00:01
Event Type: RunCNetC
Invoke: if port idle
Unload Port: Ignore
Command: CNet:doors/count
Repeat Every: 1 days 0 hours 0 minutes
Only Execute On: Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat

ID: Pointers
Ports: 0
Execute Date: dd-mmm-yy hh:mm (i.e 10-Apr-05 23:15)
Valid Minutes: 00:01
Event Type: RunDOS
Invoke: Immediate-NoDump
Unload Port: Ignore
Command: cnet:doors/pointers
Repeat Every: 1 days 0 hours 0 minutes
Only Execute On: Mon Wed Fri

ID: Repair Sub
Ports: 0
Execute Date: dd-mmm-yy hh:mm (i.e 10-Apr-05 23:30)
Valid Minutes: 00:01
Event Type: RunCNetC
Invoke: Immediate-NoDump
Unload Port: Ignore