Future World 2 gone?
Milt
2007-05-02 09:44:36 UTC
Is it just me or has anyone else not been able to connect to FW2 over
the past week? What's going on?
Ryan P.
2007-05-03 19:55:57 UTC
I couldn't get on Tuesday when I tried...
Milt
2007-05-03 20:08:53 UTC
Post by Ryan P.
Post by Milt
Is it just me or has anyone else not been able to connect to FW2 over
the past week? What's going on?
I couldn't get on Tuesday when I tried...
Well it seems to be back now. Was able to get in it yesterday and today.
however, there seems to be nothing new.

Has there been any word on updates? Its been a few months.
ElectroPigT
2007-05-07 10:22:34 UTC
Several weeks since I've seen it operational...
Dan F
2007-05-07 13:33:38 UTC
Post by ElectroPigT
Is it just me or has anyone else not been able to connect to FW2 over the
past week? What's going on?
Several weeks since I've seen it operational...
There was a problem with the transceiver that converts the AUI
connection on the back of the nic card in the Amiga to Cat5. I was
out of town when this occured and did not realize what the problem was
nor could I fix it remotely.

Sorry for the down time!

K-Guide