CNet Amiga Pro v5.10e : telnet://rofbbs.ddns.net
Gary McCulloch
2016-04-24 16:48:07 UTC
Calling out to anyone who can help me get Fidonet running on my BBS. Anyone?

Spitfire
telnet://rofbbs.ddns.net
Avon Kerr
2016-04-27 09:01:18 UTC
Post by Gary McCulloch
Calling out to anyone who can help me get Fidonet running on my BBS.
Anyone?
Spitfire telnet://rofbbs.ddns.net
Drop me a note to avon [at] bbs [dot] geek [dot] nz

..and I'll do what I can to help you :)

Best, Paul
Agency News | news.bbs.geek.nz
Gary McCulloch
I dropped you a line. Would love to have this thread and other Amiga related, Commodore Related threads available on RoF.
Night Stalker
2016-10-30 04:17:00 UTC
On 04/24/16, Gary McCulloch pondered and said...

GM> Calling out to anyone who can help me get Fidonet running on my BBS.
GM> Anyone?

I can help you out.. I was a Cnet sysop for a loong time, I had many message
networks on my BBS. I know this message is rather old but the offer is still
there
Ryan P.
2016-11-02 16:43:38 UTC
Post by Night Stalker
On 04/24/16, Gary McCulloch pondered and said...
GM> Calling out to anyone who can help me get Fidonet running on my BBS.
GM> Anyone?
I can help you out.. I was a Cnet sysop for a loong time, I had many message
networks on my BBS. I know this message is rather old but the offer is still
there
I always find it amazing that Fidonet is still viable. The Fidonews
Gazette sure has gone downhill, though!

---