No spam?
Ryan P
2009-01-23 21:40:27 UTC
So how is it that the spam bots haven't taken over the group?

Or is it maybe because alt.bbs.amiga.cnet only really exists in the
minds of a few scattered crazy people like me? :)
Milt
2009-01-24 04:31:31 UTC
It's so dead.. not even the spam bots want to bother with it
MobbyG
2009-01-25 04:06:42 UTC
Post by Milt
 So how is it that the spam bots haven't taken over the group?
 Or is it maybe because alt.bbs.amiga.cnet only really exists in the
minds of a few scattered crazy people like me?  :)
It's so dead.. not even the spam bots want to bother with it
Maybe we'll luck out and it'll stay that way for a few months.